The Moments of Life.....

The Moments of life is a natural light photography studio specializing in bellies, babies, children, families, life, love and events. Our style is spontaneous, casual and fun. We won't pose you in uncomfortable positions or force you to smile. Instead we will encourage you to be yourselves, laugh uncontrollably and capture every moment that you create!









Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Bridal Shower

In a little less than two weeks my dear friend Katie will be getting married....we had her bridal shower the other night and I of course had to play with my camera.  It was the perfect evening for an outdoor party with the girls.  Here are some fun pictures from the evening!  I can't wait till her wedding so I can blog about that also....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment