The Moments of Life.....

The Moments of life is a natural light photography studio specializing in bellies, babies, children, families, life, love and events. Our style is spontaneous, casual and fun. We won't pose you in uncomfortable positions or force you to smile. Instead we will encourage you to be yourselves, laugh uncontrollably and capture every moment that you create!









Thursday, August 12, 2010

Miss Ava turns three!

I love curly hair....I might be a tiny bit partial becuase my little boy has curly hair, but the curls on this girl are to die for!  It was so fun to see this family again, I photographed her little brother this spring and it was amazing to see how much bigger they both had gotten!


Of course we had to take some of the two of them together, and I thought this image was so sweet!

And I couldn't resist taking a few of Mister Finn....................

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment