The Moments of Life.....

The Moments of life is a natural light photography studio specializing in bellies, babies, children, families, life, love and events. Our style is spontaneous, casual and fun. We won't pose you in uncomfortable positions or force you to smile. Instead we will encourage you to be yourselves, laugh uncontrollably and capture every moment that you create!









Saturday, August 14, 2010

Torrey....Class of 2011

When I first got into photography I wasn't sure I would get into the senior picture market but after this session, it's official....The Moments of Life is now adding senior portraits to it's list of services.  Torrey is actually my next door neighbor so I have known him for quite a while, it was so fun to be able to document him as he reaches his senior year of high school.  I hope you guys like them....I personally think they are awesome!  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment