The Moments of Life.....

The Moments of life is a natural light photography studio specializing in bellies, babies, children, families, life, love and events. Our style is spontaneous, casual and fun. We won't pose you in uncomfortable positions or force you to smile. Instead we will encourage you to be yourselves, laugh uncontrollably and capture every moment that you create!









Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Hale Family


This family is one our dearest friends and they hold a special place in my photography heart in that I have been able to follow them through a good part of their life as a growing family.  From my first maternity session, my first newborn session and documenting both their kids over the last year and half has been just amazing!  I am truly honored that you allow me to do this for your family, thank you!  Enjoy your sneak peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment